The iris of the eye is an extension of the brain with many nerve endings that connect to every organ and tissue in the body by way of the nervous system.
Through this immense communications network, over time, the iris develops unique identifiable markings that relate to the body's relative condition(s). Iridology maps those regions of the iris to the tissues and organs of the body and qualified Iridologists use this map to assess its state of health.
What Iridology tells you about your state of health
- Body constitution
- Inherent weaknesses
- Toxicity levels
- Where in the body it is located
- And at what stage it's in
Can you use Iridology to see diseases in the iris of the eye?
- No, iridology does not name diseases.
- Iridology reveals the relative state of tissues & organs.
- Iridology can often identify situations and conditions developing before symptoms appear to which disease names are attached.
- Through Iridology, we can see tissue strengths and weaknesses and therefore focus on programs focused on strengthening to bring about a better quality of health.
How can an iridology analysis help you
From the findings of an initial Iridology assessment, a personalized plan is developed to target your unique needs which helps restore balance and promote an optimum level of health and wellness.
Because Iridology is an assessment technique, it alone can not offer solutions. Iridology works when combined with a formal discipline like nutrition to offer a more complex, complete and detailed level of findings that result in a more accurate program recommendation.